Fendi Spy Fan !!! brown or black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go for the brown too - the black looks too harsh.

BTW ... I was at Neiman's the other day and saw the HONEY color "in-the-flesh" ... IT'S GORGEOUS :love: :love: :amazed: :blink: :nuts: !!!!!! I love my Cognac, but the HONEY makes everything else look so boring!

I also saw the new Blue & White striped cloth bag. It wasn't the same as the ones pictured in the magazines ... it didn't have all the white frou-frou. I actually kind of liked it ... and besides, at $1295, it was a bargain in comparison!!

Out of those two I like the brown. I tried on a black one at Bloomingdale's and it looked "bulky" in that color. I also tried one on at a Fendi store over the weekend in a light tan/puddy kind of color. It was really pretty! I almost bought it. I think I'm going to go with the honey. Let us know what you decide.

CeeJay said:
I would go for the brown too - the black looks too harsh.

BTW ... I was at Neiman's the other day and saw the HONEY color "in-the-flesh" ... IT'S GORGEOUS :love: :love: :amazed: :blink: :nuts: !!!!!! I love my Cognac, but the HONEY makes everything else look so boring!

I also saw the new Blue & White striped cloth bag. It wasn't the same as the ones pictured in the magazines ... it didn't have all the white frou-frou. I actually kind of liked it ... and besides, at $1295, it was a bargain in comparison!!
I too saw the Honey color @ the Fendi Store @ SCP in Costa Mesa, CA. Beautiful! I love the Cognac & the Chocolate too. I say go for the brown!;)

foxie-pooh said:
oh...those bags are fake btw...the watermark says NBF which means newbagfactory...it is a fake bag company based in China and it sells on ioffer too...don't get ripped off
Very good observation. I think the thread starter was just trying to test our knowledge and will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.