Fendi Spy - Classic or Trendy?

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
Hello All-
I'm afraid that I already know the answer to this question, but I wanted to ask y'all anyway. What do you think about the longevity of the Fendi Spy? I am in love with it, but I'm wondering if it is a bag that I'll be able to carry for a long time. Okay, well, I would carry it forever if I had it, but I just want to know what you think. Thanks!

i personally think that they're trendy, far from what i would call a classic bag but definitely still worth the investment if you have the funds and passion to keep wearing the bag in the years to come.

trendy. but if you like it then heck, I'm all for it! Plus who cares about whether a bag is trendy or not, the important thing is that you like it and you'll use it well.

In my opinion, "Classic" bags have traditional shapes like pretty much the entire Marc Jacobs line, and most LV bags.

I think the Spy bag is pretty damn ugly, but it has many lovers and inspired quite a few knockoffs. It could become a classic, and it has lasted too long to be a trend.

OH I don't know where it will go, I bought three spy's, 2 I still have not seen and then there is the spy Hobo that arrived from Elux(in U.S)will pick up next week....It can totally fizzle out or stay, I don't know but I thouroughly enjoyed my chocolate, I will leave that behind with the snow soon.