fendi spy black or honey

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi what to get black or honey?
    Black is more versatile but honey is pretty

2. If choosing between black and honey, I will pick honey. But overall, I like chocolate brown better.:biggrin:

3. What color clothes are you more prone to wear? It's true that black is a great basic color, but if you already have a black bag I'd say the honey... it's so pretty! :smile:

4. The honey can be worn in all seasons whereas the black is more of a fall/winter color. I'd get the honey.

5. Honey. It's beautiful.

6. Honey. It's more versatile.

7. Honey hands down... It's definitely versatile!

8. I'm the odd one, if I had to chose one....I'd pick the basic black. Plus, I've heard black was going to be discontinued. Honey is much easier to get then the scarce black. I had to get the cognac AND the black....I couldn't decide either!

(6) Fendi Lambskin Spy Bag - 2075.JPG (2) Fendi Collection.JPG
  9. i second that!

10. Honey, it has lovely tones. Black is a bit "matte" for me.

11. honey is more unique...I got it because I already have enough classic black bags and the craftsmanship on this bag cries out for a color in my opinion...it shows it off better

12. honey - really shows off the detail and texture of the leather

13. can I say cognac?

14. honey definitely. it's prettier.

15. Well I have a choclate brown, and I like it, the black is not going to be discointiued it is the easiest color to get