Fendi Spy & Balenciaga Purse, which one to keep?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received my new Fendi Spy in grey color, and realize it's very close to my Balenciaga greige purse. Now I don't know if I should keep both of them, or just one. What do you think?;)

Attached Files:

2. they are both gorgeous! can you keep both? the leather on the fendi and balenciaga are quite different (lamb vs goat). i have a black spy and a black city and i would never part with either one. yeah...i am no help at all.

3. i think keep the spy :smile:

4. I love both bags but I'd keep the spy;)

5. Keep both if you can! But if you need to let one go I'd say keep the Spy since I like that style better than the Purse style.

6. Keep Spy, that grey Spy is TDF!!
    Can I ask what's year of your grey B-Bag? 06?

7. It's 06 f/w greige color.

8. Yes, the leather are so different. The leather on Fendi is very soft, softer than the purse.

9. if you dont have a spy already and you have to give one up i would say keep the spy, i have a black spy and im in love with it

10. I would keep the spy too.

11. The Spy is TDF, I would keep that one.

12. This is really funny! I thought for sure the Bbag would get more votes. I am not a fan of the spy, so I vote for the purse.

13. Another vote for the Spy! I love it!

14. Wearing both of the bags. I love both of them, really hate to see one has to go.:Push:

Attached Files:

15. I was to suggest "keep the spy"...but after seeing your modelling pictures- I'd say KEEP THE PURSE!!

You look good with your Purse. I reckon spy is bulky.