Fendi Spy Bag "Still Hot". "So Over" or "Classic"?

bebelastrange

Sep 27, 2008
Fendi Spy Bag "Still Hot", "So Over" or "Classic"?

I just might snag one up on Ebay... not matter what b/c I think the hidden compartment are so cool & unique.
Hence "Spy Bag"... (duh bebe)
Seems like i never gave it a chance before when it was "Hot" and never even bothered to check it out... (so silly)
Please show me with your Spy Bag & Let me know how you usually wear it now & how often does it get show...?

I need a hobo in my collection...

:smile:
xxb

Fendi Spy Bag "Still Hot", "So Over" or "Classic"?

I just might snag one up on Ebay... not matter what b/c I think the hidden compartment are so cool & unique.
Hence "Spy Bag"... (duh bebe)
Seems like i never gave it a chance before when it was "Hot" and never even bothered to check it out... (so silly)
Please show me with your Spy Bag & Let me know how you usually wear it now & how often does it get show...?

I need a hobo in my collection...

:smile:
xxb

Hi Bebelastrange,

I purchased my Fendi Spy earlier this summer. I always wanted one and decided to finally buy, since the price kept increasing. I get compliments on it whenever I carry it. You have to admit, it is a pretty amazing bag and I think it will always be a classic bag for the House of Fendi....So I say, if you like it, go for it. You have nothing to lose.

...actually I should clarify that I meant I loved the older style of baby spy...with the zip...the small one with the flap is cute but the zip version is much handier and looks distinctive from the original larger version rather than a smaller copy....

It's one of my favorite bags, and I intend to get another soon!

What color will you purchase next? You have the plum, correct? That color is yummy!! I am thinking about getting another one. I like the black..but figured that might be too boring as I have the large black maxi baguette with the gold straps and a black Chanel...so maybe I should go for more color! Maybe plum! :smile:

I love love love mine. I only got it recently. I am not one for "it" bags. I wait until the fad dies out and the clones seen on every second person are gone and if I still love it, then I buy it and usually only when I see a great deal (like I did with the Chloe Paddington - didnt go for it until years after its original release when they werent seen everywhere and I got a good deal) I think the spy is one of the best bags Ive bought and I love it alot.

I see a lot of my clients sporting Spy bags (I'm a Fendi SA), and the look depends on the person. Sometimes, they carry off the bag like a classic, sometimes its very fashion forward, and sometimes, they abuse it down to nothing so that it looks horrible. I always tell them, if you buy it because you think it's the it bag and you plan on wearing it for only one season, it's not worth it. But if you love it and carry it well, it will last you forever. If you are considering ordering one soon, I really recommend that you get it at a legitimate seller, such as the Fendi Boutiques, Saks, Neiman, etc. The Spy is so popular that it has been imitated in the worse ways. Good luck!