Fendi SPY Bag List

Litigatrix

♥
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Hello fellow tPFers. I know many of us have found the previous Spy list a very useful reference, so I thought it would be a great idea to update it. I have been sifting through the threads to find the best pics of as many authentic spys as possible and I have compiled them here:

http://fendi-spy-list.livejournal.com/

If you have any you think I should add, please PM me and I can tell you where to e-mail me your pics! I hope everyone finds this a useful resource. I hope to keep it up to date. I am still waiting to publish a couple of my galleries because I am missing a few pics of bags that I want to include, but that should be taken care of soon.

I tried to PM anyone whose pic I wanted to use, but if you see a pic of yours on the list and you don't want me to use it, please let me know and I will remove it. Everyone who has PMed me back has expressed enthusiasm for this project, so hopefully no one will have issues!

Lit -- this updated spy list is serious DROOL material :drool: . Thanks for taking on a major project that we can all use :woohoo:

BTW, i love your white spy, its gorgeous :yahoo:

Lit -- this updated spy list is serious DROOL material :drool: . Thanks for taking on a major project that we can all use :woohoo:

BTW, i love your white spy, its gorgeous :yahoo:

Thanks--I am loving it, too! Usually with my black one I put it on the floor of the car, restaurants (I know, bad, bad, but hey it's used and it's black), but this one I am being super-protective of. It is really wonderful! I should not be allowed to buy any more spys, though, like ever.