Fendi spy bag at Bluefly.com

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Cool. I'm not really into the logo print spys either, though.

Is Bluefly like an outlet? Because it might explain why it's on there; the logo ones seem to be the least popular. I've always wondered where they get their merchandise...

2. Yes, bluefly is an online outlet. They sell authentic designer stuff. I bought from them a few times before. Great service and beautiful packaging! I'm just surprise about the spy bag because this is the 1st time I seen it on there, but I got to admit this spy bag is hideous looking. I just hope the demand for the spy bag is not going down.

3. Yeah, that is surprising that the Spy Bag would be on Bluefly. I wonder if that means that the Spy Bags will be at the Gucci outlet (outside of Florence, Italy) next year ... OH BOY!!! :nuts: Whoopie ... :smile: (I shouldn't get too excited right now, though!).

4. Just saw that Bluefly also has a Chloe and Mulberry bag for sale as well. Interesting, I usually never look at Bluefly ... I will now!

5. wow they have some nice bags right now, but i have to steer clear i'm trying to be good.:suspiciou

6. Wow... both SOLD out within a few hours! :amazed: lol

7. Sometimes sites like that may nab a bag here and there and you are lucky to find it... I was too late this time!

8. I used to really dislike the Fendi monogram, but now I am really digging it. I don't know what happened, I must have been kicked in the head by a Fendi Fairy.

But the spy bag just has too weird of a shape for me to get into. Smartbargains.com and Ashford.com have some really cute Fendi monogram stuff on sale.

9. I grabbed a Tocca pink and green flocked clutch. I always liked the pattern and material but didn't NEED one (who really does?!). But the price made it worth doing. Ya never know when it will come in handy!

10. :lol: Damn, first a paddington and now a spy.

11. Way to expensive for the Spy, its zucca. I just know too much about the cost prices I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice