Fendi Small two tone B Bag at Yoox!

1. Very cute. Congratulations.

2. veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice!!! congrats! please post modeling pics when they come in. I'd love to see how they look on.

3. :heart: Thanks ladies! Will post pics as soon as she arrives!:heart:

4. We have been waiting for pictures sweetie... hee.

5. that's cute! congrats!

6. VER CUTE... congrats =)

7. Please forgive me for not posting pics! Will do asap! She really is a cutie and much bigger than I thought!:yes:

8. Ok, so I finally got round to taking a few pics! Sorry, I have only posted 2 (have just got a new camera, courtesy of the the sweet boyfriend!:love:) so, more pics will follow, especially since I have another Fendi B Bag on the way! It's the medium linen with blue patent! Can't wait for it to arrive:love:

FendiBBag1.jpg FendiBBag2.jpg
  9. Congratulations on your purchase :smile:

10. Woah beautiful! Is the strap adjustable or is it supposed to be hand held?

11. Thanks DancingQueen and Blueberry!

There is actually a strap on the top of the bag (which I am holding) plus a detachable shoulder strap which I removed. I think it looks more smart hand-held!

12. Yes it looks great hand-held! I want that same colour combination in a Medium... GORGEOUS! :yahoo: Don't forget to post pictures of your cream/blue bbag when it arrives! Thanks for sharing sweetie! :love:

13. Will post pics as soon as she arrives DancingQueen! ;) I hope you find the medium size one, I'm looking forward to seeing how the size compares to the small one I have. These Fendi bags are beginning to get addictive....I already have a Balenciaga Bag addiction that is out of control! Oh well, more bags the merrier I say!:graucho:

14. Very pretty style ... I love your leather one... looks beautiful next to your Spys and larger than I thought from other photos without a bag to compare it to... congratulations a great buy! Bag addictions are a danger for me too.... there is just always another Gorgeous bag you need!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice