Fendi Signature Slides - Comfortable?

Fefeinc10

Jul 7, 2015
Hi everyone! I want to purchase the Fendi signature slides but unsure of the comfort level. I am usually a size 40 in designer shoes (US 9). I couldn’t find any reviews on them so hopefully some of you could chime in.
8C46FDBB-BF6B-460C-87E1-230AE5A20888.jpeg

Are you able to go into stores and try them on? I bought the Fendi First heeled sandals at the store, and I had to go a half a size up.

I saw the slides when I went to Fendi last time and I felt the sole. There is a bit of padding and the leather did feel quite nice and soft.
However, I did not try them on... :facepalm:

Sorry if that wasn't much help.

Are you able to go into stores and try them on? I bought the Fendi First heeled sandals at the store, and I had to go a half a size up.

I saw the slides when I went to Fendi last time and I felt the sole. There is a bit of padding and the leather did feel quite nice and soft.
However, I did not try them on... :facepalm:

Sorry if that wasn't much help.

Haha, no worries. It does help to know there is some padding and soft leather. Unfortunately theres no Fendi store near me :sad:

If you are still interested in them I just tried them on in store!

EB4231C4-0089-4BCB-A602-1165C7627898.jpeg
Wow they are so comfortable!:nuts:
I did have to go half a size up though. I’m usually a 37.5 but I had to wear a 38.

The soles are very smooth though so you’ll either need to scratch them up or put on a sole protector with grip texture so you won’t slip when walking.

I actually really like them!:biggrin: