fendi sequin spy...

That is the holy grail of Spy bags, I wish Fendi would break down and make some new ones in this style. I came very close to ordering one on Ebay, but the lady didn't answer my questions appropriately and I already got ripped off once trying to get one.

That is the holy grail of Spy bags, I wish Fendi would break down and make some new ones in this style. I came very close to ordering one on Ebay, but the lady didn't answer my questions appropriately and I already got ripped off once trying to get one.

I feel this way about sooo many spys! I would also really like to have a green one, etc. I am already excited to see what new colors will come out in the next season. Another sequin would be lovely though--especially seeing how they have come out with many editions of denim, squirrel spy, wisteria, etc.

I thought you had gotten one to replace yours Fendigal. I'm sorry!
I think I remember now the ebay auction and it being SO close to being yours. I try to keep up with your collection thread to see your goodies. I was watching it too but funding wasn't in place then. Still isn't but wow I'd sell some organs for it at this point. hehe

I know I saw the posts that one lady that got a bubbly green one SO from Fendi for not a whole lot more than original retail of spys and her name is in it, would be great if we could SO a sequin! :crybaby: