Fendi Selleria--please provide more info!

I do work for Fendi. They should all have the same kind of tags. It was just that some were sterling and others are not. But I mean all the hardware on the bag is sterling not just the tag. Maybe the inside tags are all sterling, to be honest I really don't know. I thought they stopped the sterling all together so, I there are things that I do not know and may not yet be aware of.

They used to make all of it sterling silver, even the metal that holds the straps. But like I said, I thought they stopped doing that. But you can tell the difference. The sterling is very mat and if its not sterling it looks more like chrome. The plate inside might just be sterling.

I have a baby Pink Fendi Selleria with the 925 Silver accents and front plate.

I'd leave a pic, but it's in storage for the winter :yes: I do have a pic of the wedges I bought that match the silver plate, I also have a white pair of white sandals.

The purse is butter soft, and very slouchy. I've only worn it on a few occasions, usually to visit friends and it lives on my lap like a puppy. It's a limited production each time they make it, I haven't seen mine anywhere... I thought it must be more common but my SA called me when they had it. She said they don't show up much and the unique pieces never hit the sale table!

I'm a huge fan... it's aniline-tanned and the leather has a lot of personality n the grain. The stitching is the same as on the wedges... I can't wait for warm weather!!

022306_fendi_shoes.jpg

Ok, here's the pics I promised!

I had to get them out of storage, but it was warming up a little so I had a good excuse!

They're a gorgeous leather, soft and pretty scratch resistent (think Hermes Epsom or similiar) but I am kinda delicate with her, sinch she's sooo slouchy and lined in suede - no structure at all on a shoulder or arm!

I have the white heels and brown wedges to match the bag (not pink, I'm not that matchy matchy!) and I love them :heart:

Attachments

• FSelleria2.jpg
    FSelleria2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,039
  • FSelleria.jpg
    FSelleria.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,022
  • FSelleriaheel.jpg
    FSelleriaheel.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,003