Fendi sales in US

Has anyone went into the stores to see what items are on sale?
I saw some RTW pieces for men and women, as well as shoes. Nothing really memorable, and I didn't buy anything. There was a pair of men's shoes in plain black leather with small gold Monster eyes on the tongue that I liked, but I rather something with the Zucca print on it. The sale was discreet with no indication that the section of RTW and shoes were on sale until the SA pointed it out. Seems like so many brands are doing that now.

I saw some RTW pieces for men and women, as well as shoes. Nothing really memorable, and I didn't buy anything. There was a pair of men's shoes in plain black leather with small gold Monster eyes on the tongue that I liked, but I rather something with the Zucca print on it. The sale was discreet with no indication that the section of RTW and shoes were on sale until the SA pointed it out. Seems like so many brands are doing that now.
thanks for the details! does fendi also do a winter sale as well?

Reactions: averagejoe
Trying another time as many designers are on sale now...any intel on fendi sales at boutiques in US?
I recall the website (fendi.com) used to have sales on it in 2017 - I bought a bag back then - but I have not seen anything in years and do not have local boutique. Did you find out anything about Fendi boutique sales? Admire your persistence here and hope you found the shoes you were looking for.