Fendi sales in US

GAMOGIRL

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
Hi all! I have been a big fendi lover forever but never know when the sales are at boutiques in US. Given shoe prices have gotten crazy in last few years I am hoping to get a pair on sale! When is the spring sale? Does anyone have a great SA to recommend—I am a serious and quick buyer:smile: Thanks!!

Shoes go on sale and even bags - i have seen on websites like NAP, matches

Thanks for your message! I definitely know that Fendi goes on sale;), but specifically wondering when the sales start at the Fendi boutiques in US? I know most designers at department stores start the spring sale around end of May but would love details about boutique sales. And if anyone has a great SA, would love the recommendation— I am a loyal buyer!!

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Thanks for your message! I definitely know that Fendi goes on sale;), but specifically wondering when the sales start at the Fendi boutiques in US? I know most designers at department stores start the spring sale around end of May but would love details about boutique sales. And if anyone has a great SA, would love the recommendation— I am a loyal buyer!!
I follow few Nm/BG/Saks SAs on instagram and they keep their instastories upto date with any sales!

BG - alina_fashion_stylist, duet_bgstyle
NM - austinwestcoast
neiman.designer
adrienne.az
abbyatnm

and am sure they can transfer any style you want from a boutique.

Please make sure to do some research on them before you decide to buy, i just follow to see what is new/on sale

Thanks again for the reccs! I have never heard of department stores being able to transfer from a boutique...have you done this before and if so, how does that work?