FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

I was offered this jacket over WhatsApp and didn’t look twice, had I had your picture modelling it id buy it immediately! I too love me some biker shorts. Totally reconsidering now you look too cool!

it’s such a versatile piece! SA said that its a classic and will return every season just different colors and materials. the velvet blue is to-die-for my only concern is that it doesn't have loops for the belt, so I hope that it stays in place

it’s such a versatile piece! SA said that its a classic and will return every season just different colors and materials. the velvet blue is to-die-for my only concern is that it doesn't have loops for the belt, so I hope that it stays in place
Can I ask what size you are? I am buying from a distance and slightly concerned if I should get 40 or 42. I think we are similar size hence asking

Can I ask what size you are? I am buying from a distance and slightly concerned if I should get 40 or 42. I think we are similar size hence asking

I got my usual blazer size 36. although I prefer a roomy fit/cut, this is very oversized and I could have gone down a size and it still be oversized. there is a youtuber that recently went shopping and tried it on, Cassie Thorpe, maybe her video might help as well!

Beautiful collection! :loveeyes: Congrats! I have been eyeing the zucca cookie! I just don’t know if it’s be too small for me as I haven’t yet seen it in person

Reactions: so_sofya1985