Fendi reveal :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a couple of new pretties.
    3Jours with dark gray interior, on sale. Love it!

And a cute key pouch my husband got for me yesterday! Such a surprise.
    :heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

2. And I ALWAYS have to have matching shoes.

Gianvito Rossi pumps to go with.
    :smile:

Attached Files:

3. And an absolute perfect match - Rockstud pumps to go with the 3Jours!

Attached Files:

4. Big big congrats, nascar fan! I love everything in the pictures! :hbeat: Your 3Jours is fabulous and together with your Valentinos... super fabulous! :loveeyes: And what a beautiful surprise from your husband! The monster pouch is so cute! Excellent combo with your Peekaboo! :love::tup: You have such great taste! ;)

5. Thanks! I love Fendi. It has taken over my purse obsession. It's taken me a bit to find my fave styles, though. I think the 3Jours first and PB second. The little 2Jours are ok but I like the other two better. The regular 2Jours is good but big.
    But just love them all!
    I have one more PB on my list. Hopefully it works out in about a month. I'll keep it a secret until then so it doesn't disappear out from under me (in other words, someone grabs it before I do). :lol:
    I check in here every so often but nothing happens, so I just stay quiet.

6. Your 3Jours and PB are so lovely! I really hope you can get the PB on your wish list! ;) I completely understand you, I'm already checking the Fendi Italy website to see if they have stock of some buggies and some mini BTW... :graucho: as I hope there will still be stock by the time I get to Rome in... September! :rolleyes::sweatdrop::lol:

7. I love all your new pretties, nascar! The neutral PB and shoes are so elegant, and the 3Jours & Valentino shoes in hot magenta are just plain sizzling.

The Fendi monster pouch has such a sense of humor... I think it would make me giggle every time I took it out of my bag! It's as though it's saying "Yeah... WHAT????" It's got attitude!

8. There were a few mini BTWs on the sale table at the Dallas Neimans. Another magenta 3Jours, some cute little micro bags.

LOL! I like that "yeah, what?"
    I love the crystal eyes.

9. Thanks, nascar fan! ;)

10. Oooooo great color.

11. Beautiful choices :graucho:

12. I love the neutral color on this peekaboo. May I know which one this is?
    :loveeyes:

13. Congrats on your new beauties! Absolutely beautiful.

I think Fendi is so underrated. Their quality is awesome I have Fendi bags that are 4 to 8 years old (mostly baguettes) that still look new. They have held up so well and you don't see Fendi everywhere.

14. I wish I could remember the name of the color. It was last season's, I think. I got it maybe 6, 7 months ago. If there is a way to find out, let me know. Seems like it was called Dove or something like that.

I agree, very underrated. Very beautiful and the quality is exceptional.
    The PBs are pretty pricey, and the 3Jours. Maybe that's why there aren't more? I don't know, but I love them to death and so happy I found a brand that I love (besides Valentino).

15. Nice bags!