Fendi pricing in Hawaii

prattedu

In Socal
Nov 25, 2015
Does anyone know is fendi product in Maui cheaper than mainland? I serched on google but can’t find any info on it. I would def want to buy by the way bag in maui if it’s cheaper.I know sales tax in Hawaii is way cheaper than where I live. TIA:lol:

I live in Hawaii, and I find that we usually follow normal US pricing. Our sales tax is lower (technically its not a sales tax...), but otherwise, I think the prices will be the same as they are in say California.

Things like Target, Costco, etc are more expensive (like 10%) here but I think that is because of the shipping. We are just grateful to have a Costco and Target :smile: Given that, like I said, I have not seen those differences when shopping at Chanel, Nordstrom, St. John, YSL, LV, etc here in Hawaii... my husband wishes ! LOL

Hope that helps.

Reactions: prattedu
I live in Hawaii, and I find that we usually follow normal US pricing. Our sales tax is lower (technically its not a sales tax...), but otherwise, I think the prices will be the same as they are in say California.

Things like Target, Costco, etc are more expensive (like 10%) here but I think that is because of the shipping. We are just grateful to have a Costco and Target :smile: Given that, like I said, I have not seen those differences when shopping at Chanel, Nordstrom, St. John, YSL, LV, etc here in Hawaii... my husband wishes ! LOL

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much for the info :smile:
But It is weired how LV in hawaii is cheaper than US somehow:eek: That is why I was wondering about fendi pricing:graucho: