Fendi pricing in Hawaii

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know is fendi product in Maui cheaper than mainland? I serched on google but can’t find any info on it. I would def want to buy by the way bag in maui if it’s cheaper.I know sales tax in Hawaii is way cheaper than where I live. TIA:lol:

2. I live in Hawaii, and I find that we usually follow normal US pricing. Our sales tax is lower (technically its not a sales tax...), but otherwise, I think the prices will be the same as they are in say California.

Things like Target, Costco, etc are more expensive (like 10%) here but I think that is because of the shipping. We are just grateful to have a Costco and Target :smile: Given that, like I said, I have not seen those differences when shopping at Chanel, Nordstrom, St. John, YSL, LV, etc here in Hawaii... my husband wishes ! LOL

Hope that helps.

prattedu likes this.
  3. Thank you so much for the info :smile:
    But It is weired how LV in hawaii is cheaper than US somehow:eek: That is why I was wondering about fendi pricing:graucho:

4. I just came back from Oahu. For fendi bags, there's a 10 % discount. You can call the store for price checking.

5. Does anyone know if Fendi price is still 10% cheaper than mainland?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice