Fendi price increase thread *please include location*

Just got off from Fendi online chat with an SA. PI is scheduled this Sunday y'all. Last day to buy before PI is this Saturday! The good news is you can reserve handbags so they don't get sold. I reserved 2 myself: a mini baguette in canvas and leather. When you reserve they can't be sold to anyone but you unless you decline them when you come in to see them. Good luck everyone!

Gucci and another brands are make a price increase right now, i think is the Fendi turn. Some pieces have price increase in Fendi, the men basic polo cost before 420€ and after 490€. I think some caps, accesories and Pekaboo and Baguette has got a price increase next month. Fendi is trying to have de same price level like Dior, and i think ls great.

Last edited:
At the beginning of July, prices for the Peekaboo silently went up in Europe (Petite by 300€ to 3200€ and Mini Selleria by 400€ to 3900€), so I'd honestly be surprised if another one would follow as quickly over here. I am not sure about the Small Iseeu, but am pretty sure it also wasn't 4000€ a couple of weeks ago so think it was also included in this increase as well.