Fendi price increase thread *please include location*

Received email from a Nordstrom SA tday:

Just a HEADS-UP everyone.....Fendi is raising the price of the Peek-a-Boo again.

Effective June 1st the small, with the Zucca lining, is going up to $2,650.00 and the medium (with the Zucca lining) is going up to $2,950.00.

The exotics are going up as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yikes - who knew my black with fuchsia lining medium would become an investment piece at around $1,700 when I bought it when they first came out!

guys im just curious if the medium bag started around 1900 and went up to 2950 in june 2011 when did they get to 3700? any one curious to think where the medium will go from here? anyone have a history of the price increases, it seems totally nuts that the same bag has doubled in 2 or so years - anyone agree

Hi everyone, I did a search and found no thread like this in the Fendi forum. I read in a fb group that there might be a large price increase around August 1. Is that true? On all bags? TIA.

• Wow
Reactions: Bumbles
Unfortunately that’s all the info I got! Although I’m pretty sure I expressed some interest in the Fendi First when I was shopping, so I assume she would have included that bag in there if it was getting a PI, but who knows! Fingers crossed it’s not!

Reactions: south-of-france
I noticed the men's Peekaboo has gone up steadily. The one I got (the ISeeU mini) went up from $4900 CAD originally (when I first discovered it last April) to $5200 later last year, and then $5300 January or so, and then $5800 when I checked recently. Seems like Fendi is trying to upscale alongside fellow LVMH brands Dior and LV.