Fendi price increase?

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I noticed the men's Peekaboo has gone up steadily. The one I got (the ISeeU mini) went up from $4900 CAD originally (when I first discovered it last April) to $5200 later last year, and then $5300 January or so, and then $5800 when I checked recently. Seems like Fendi is trying to upscale alongside fellow LVMH brands Dior and LV.

closetluxe

Feb 12, 2017
Just got off from Fendi online chat with an SA. PI is scheduled this Sunday y'all. Last day to buy before PI is this Saturday! The good news is you can reserve handbags so they don't get sold. I reserved 2 myself: a mini baguette in canvas and leather. When you reserve they can't be sold to anyone but you unless you decline them when you come in to see them. Good luck everyone!

richard m

May 26, 2022
Gucci and another brands are make a price increase right now, i think is the Fendi turn. Some pieces have price increase in Fendi, the men basic polo cost before 420€ and after 490€. I think some caps, accesories and Pekaboo and Baguette has got a price increase next month. Fendi is trying to have de same price level like Dior, and i think ls great.

Last edited: