Fendi Petition

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Let's petition Fendi for new Spy colors. We are a powerful block. We are 10,000 strong. :nuts: I'll start. Someone mentioned an eggplant Spy on another thread (sounds lovely) and bring back the pleated design. What's on your wish list?

I'll get the form letter started ;) .

2. cool thread, eggplant sounds beautiful.. i'll give it thought and add my two cents! hehe

3. Green!

4. eggplant is good. I want a metallic pink-beige (fawn? light salmon?) one!

5. Light salmon, sounds nice. Illini, I think you may be able to find a green Spy.

6. Black with either green or blue hologram might be cool.

7. eggplant is great!

8. Sequinn design please! If not then eggplant!

9. I have wanted a green spy forever but I cant find one. Do you have any hints as to where I could find one?

10. I think I saw one on eBay when I was looking for my Petrol. I will keep my eyes open.

Harv, black with green or blue hologram sounds nice!

11. Really? I missed it....

If you see one, please let me know!!

TIA

12. What about black with a really dark purple (eggplant) hologram. Or maybe they would end up looking like an oil slick. Sorry i think the hologram is great!:yahoo:

13. i love the hologram too.. pinks are hawt too... mmm both on one bag? i dont think that would look too nice.. damn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice