Fendi Peekaboo Crocs

Hello Fendi Lovers,
What do you think about this Crocs in Taupe color? Sorry, I don’t know the exact color name. How does it age? Worth it to buy?
Thank you for your inputs!

View attachment 5183791
I think Fendi croc pieces are stunning, and this is no exception. However, in terms of maintaining their resale value, exotic pieces from any brand other than Hermes depreciate to a huge degree, more so than their lower price point counterparts. If you care about resale value, then do not get exotic bags from any brand other than Hermes.

I think Fendi croc pieces are stunning, and this is no exception. However, in terms of maintaining their resale value, exotic pieces from any brand other than Hermes depreciate to a huge degree, more so than their lower price point counterparts. If you care about resale value, then do not get exotic bags from any brand other than Hermes.
Really appreciate your honest feedback :flowers:

Reactions: averagejoe
Hello Fendi Lovers,
What do you think about this Crocs in Taupe color? Sorry, I don’t know the exact color name. How does it age? Worth it to buy?
Thank you for your inputs!

View attachment 5183791

It's worth it it if you're sure it will be a forever bag. It's certainly very beautiful.

I have Gucci, Hermes and other brand crocs but sadly not Fendi so cannot comment from experience, I am sure they are beyond fabulous to look at and quality wise. It doesn't matter to me about the resale of croc bags because I am very unlikely to sell any of them, but I am always very sure of every aspect of the bag before purchase.

I also thought of a crocs Fendi collaboration when I clicked onto this thread lol.

I do not have a Fendi croc bag, but I did buy another premier brand taupe croc tote many years ago; wore it with an expensive dolce demon jacket and got denim transfer on it. The company cleaned it, but it was never the same. Just someth8ng to think about with lighter exotic bags. Agree with @Average Joe and others above re resale value of exotics. It is beautiful though!

forgot to add, I have owned a fendi selleria bag and the quality was exceptional

Last edited: