FENDI Peekaboo Bag - sizes?

amoree

O.G.
Nov 24, 2009
I'm looking to purchase my very first Fendi Peekaboo Bag but need help with the sizing.
From my understanding there is a Mini / Small / Medium / Large.

The mini is too mini and the medium a little too large for me so I think I'm interested in the small. Although I can't really seem to find any online stores that stock this size. It usually jumps from mini to medium.

coleigh

Laugh and live....
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
digging in my purse
I have the small size. It is great for my frame and height, but it does not hold a lot of stuff. If you want a bag to hold a lot of stuff, you may consider a larger size. Good luck!

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
I'm looking to purchase my very first Fendi Peekaboo Bag but need help with the sizing.
From my understanding there is a Mini / Small / Medium / Large.

The mini is too mini and the medium a little too large for me so I think I'm interested in the small. Although I can't really seem to find any online stores that stock this size. It usually jumps from mini to medium.
I thought there were only 3 size: mini, medium and large? I have never heard anymore all this bag small before (perhaps small =mini).

My favorite size by far is the medium. It's a good size, not too small, and not too big where it looks like a briefcase.

amoree

O.G.
Nov 24, 2009
Yeah it's really confusing. It seems the size Small is very rare. Does anyone know if fendi boutiques ship internationally?