Fendi Patent Leather B. Bag

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
p11002327_ph_hero.jpg

What do you think of this Fendi Patent Leather B Bag? It's on e-Luxury. I like the look..not sure of the patent leather.
p11002327_ph_detail_02.jpg

That size B bag looks HUGE to me in all the photos I've seen. It almost seems like a little overnight bag to me. I really want the smaller version of that purse in the tan leather/black patent combo.

Keep checking eluxury since I think their supply gets "restocked" when people cancel their pre-orders since it's not shipping until April 8. Good luck!

wickedassin said:
That size B bag looks HUGE to me in all the photos I've seen. It almost seems like a little overnight bag to me. I really want the smaller version of that purse in the tan leather/black patent combo.

Keep checking eluxury since I think their supply gets "restocked" when people cancel their pre-orders since it's not shipping until April 8. Good luck!
Yes, I'm opting out of the large size. But I will keep my eye out for the medium. I do like how the buckles are higher up, and there are folds in the bag. It it's huge!

I like it, but I want to see these in person first. My SA said that they added an inch to the handles since the pics in the lookbook were taken so I don't really have an accurate picture of how long the handles are. I would prefer a shoulder bag.