Fendi outlet

I work at the outlet in Woodbury, NY. Depending on when you come, will depend on the amount of merchandise that we have. Say, if you were coming soon, we have a lot of merchandise at the moment b/c the retail stores just sent us the last seasons stuff. We have a lot of clothes and shoes right now. A lot of denim bags and vanity bags. We have some selleria, etc... Right now the clothes and shoes are at 60% off retail and the bags range from 30%-50% off the retail price. The vanity bags and compilation bags are at an amazing discount of 75% off retail. We have a nice selection of watches, not so many wallets and accessories. You should definitely come and let me know when you do. Then I can try to help you as much as possible. If you have any questions that I did not answer, then just let me know. Enjoy!

My god my - thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for all your info!! You really are so helpful - i dont have a date planed as yet cuz am not sure if my travelling buddy would rather go to orlando than new york - he loves the parks!! but am doing to go to NYC....
as soon as i have a date set i'll contact you -thanks sooooooo much again you really are an asset to the forum!

I work at the outlet in Woodbury, NY. Depending on when you come, will depend on the amount of merchandise that we have. Say, if you were coming soon, we have a lot of merchandise at the moment b/c the retail stores just sent us the last seasons stuff. We have a lot of clothes and shoes right now. A lot of denim bags and vanity bags. We have some selleria, etc... Right now the clothes and shoes are at 60% off retail and the bags range from 30%-50% off the retail price. The vanity bags and compilation bags are at an amazing discount of 75% off retail. We have a nice selection of watches, not so many wallets and accessories. You should definitely come and let me know when you do. Then I can try to help you as much as possible. If you have any questions that I did not answer, then just let me know. Enjoy!
OMG I so wish I lived in NYC

It sounds like the NY store has a better stock then Orlando.

Fendilover - Are you able to post some photos of what you have?

My own personal collection? Sure, I would love to share and get everybody's opinions. As soon as I get a chance to take some pics I will.The Orlando store gets their merchandise from us. So we should have most of the same things unless some styles sell out first in one of the stores and not the other.