Fendi Outlet Limited Engagement Riverhead, NY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just a heads up for all you Fendi collectors out there. I just received an email from the Tanger Outlets and it's now to July 12th. Savings 55% - 75% off. I am a Coach girl but my first bag was a Fendi. I have to take a look for myself too. Have fun.

http://www2.tangeroutlet.com/email/Fendi-Riv.htm

2. I was just there on Friday. Lots of clothes, but some really nice leather bags. I ended up getting a strap for my zip code watch and a leather bracelet.

3. Has anyone been there???? How much were the bags??

4. Does anyone have the email address for Fendi outlets? I love Fendi! thanks

5. hmm..i guess I missed out on this sale...

6. #6 Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
    I know! I have missed out on so many sales lately! The Gilt Groupe had a huge Fendi sale, I missed an amazing Bluefly quickie sale that had Chanel and outnet.com had a HUGE pop up sale with Fendi, Bottega Veneta and so much more...I keep missing them!!! :cursing: I really should pay someone to monitor the computer when I am gone because it always seems to happen right when I am away from my computer.

7. Oh no!!! I should have checked in here more often... :sad: