Fendi or Chanel? Which bag????

1. I am looking for a black bag to wear with suits etc for work. What bag do you think would be better for this purpose? I'm mid-thirties, if that makes a difference.

I love the Chanel but also love this Fendi. The Fendi seems like it would hold up a little better, but may be more trendy?? I like the fact the Chanel zips. Seems a little more understated, which is a little more my style, but I'm tired of always being "safe" Any thoughts? Thanks! :flowers:

chanel.jpg BGV8344_mp.jpg
  2. I love Fendi...but I would go with the Chanel...you will be able to wear it for years!!

3. i say chanel :smile:

4. I personally love the B Bag, and hope to get one it the future, so that's my pick.

5. I agree. I really LOVE the Fendi but, the Chanel....classic!

6. Go for Fendi B.bag, it's very beautiful & stylish at the same time. =)
    You mentioned earlier that this Chanel bag is made of lambskin, it is too delicate & high maintenance for regular wear to work.

7. I'd choose the Chanel,beautiful and always in style!

8. I LOVE THE FENDI.. and am desperate to get one.. but i would have to say chane... it really is a classic

9. Chanel! Its a classic!

10. Wow, you picked two really great bags. I would love to have them both. I think if I were picking, I would go for the Chanel because it is so classic and timeless. It sounds like we have similar styles. Good luck.

11. I love the Chanel.

12. The Chanel Mademoiselle for sure!
    The lambskin isn't as delicate as it once was. If you aren't really hard on it it'll be fine!

13. I love that Chanel!

14. Chanel!!!that bag is adorable!!

15. That is good to know! That is my main hesitation on the Chanel. I rotate my bags a lot anyway so I think it would be fine! Thanks! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice