FENDI on net-a-porter!!!

chloe-babe said:
Hi Guys,
Well, my belt came, and it is completely devine, but very small!! Thank goodness they only had large left and that is the one I went for!
I am a size 12 so, about 29 to 30" waist. and it fits really nicely, but on the belt it clearly states Large, so anybody thinking about buying one, just be aware that they come up incredibly small and might well be worth getting a larger size :smile:

Thanks for the info Chloe-babe, I was thinking of the belt as well but wasn't sure if I could wear it with jeans so decided not to get it. I may regret it soon as its gone from NAP.

Hey secret-shopaholic,

Yes, I got it :smile:. I posted pics of it a while back. I haven;t really carried it out yet. I was ill with tonsillitis last week so didn't go anywhere. :sad:

I also really hate carrying my bags to work for some reason. I have a Mulberry Roxanne I use for work but I feel as if I stand out.

How do your colleagues react? Do you think Edinburgh has a good collection of handbag lovers. I was in London yesterday and it felt completely
different.

Edited to add: No pics of the matt gold I'm afraid. I'll be on the look-out.

estile said:
Hey secret-shopaholic,

Yes, I got it :smile:. I posted pics of it a while back. I haven;t really carried it out yet. I was ill with tonsillitis last week so didn't go anywhere. :sad:

I also really hate carrying my bags to work for some reason. I have a Mulberry Roxanne I use for work but I feel as if I stand out.

How do your colleagues react? Do you think Edinburgh has a good collection of handbag lovers. I was in London yesterday and it felt completely
different.

Edited to add: No pics of the matt gold I'm afraid. I'll be on the look-out.

Estile you are right - don't think Edinburgh is quite ready for the revolution yet. I do not work beside a single person who has a handbag appreciation and in town there is only a limited number of people who would recognise the bag. I was however in a shop the first day I had it out and could tell a couple of the SA were checking it out. When I went to the checkout to pay one of them asked if she could touch it as she had never seen one IRL!!!

I guess Edinburgh is old money historically so not may 80 year olds going about with designer hand bags! I'm sure the revelation will come though by people like us... Enjoy it though and get it out there.

estile said:
Thanks for the info Chloe-babe, I was thinking of the belt as well but wasn't sure if I could wear it with jeans so decided not to get it. I may regret it soon as its gone from NAP.

Yes, I misguidedly thought that atleast if I bought the large, I could wear it as a hipster belt with some jeans or white trousers! - no chance! it is definitely made for the middle of the waist.

Interestingly, posh was spotted with it hipster like, so if you have a 23" waist and you order the large, you might just manage it :graucho:

chloe-babe said:
Yes, I misguidedly thought that atleast if I bought the large, I could wear it as a hipster belt with some jeans or white trousers! - no chance! it is definitely made for the middle of the waist.

Interestingly, posh was spotted with it hipster like, so if you have a 23" waist and you order the large, you might just manage it :graucho:

I wish :roflmfao: