Fendi - No International Warranty

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    Is this true? We're supposed to buy at Fendi Boutique and the SA told us that they dont have a warranty. If thats the case then Fendi is so poor in customer service!! With such a high price?! Thats ridiculous!!

2. I got a monster chain bag from matchesfashion.com and emailed Fendi to see if I could purchase a leather strap and this was their response:

Thank you for your interest in Fendi.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide any after-sales service for your handbag, as matchesfashion.com is not one of our authorized Fendi retailers.

We remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Best Regards
    Fendi Customer Care

Your message :

Hello - I purchased the bag bugs blue, red, and pink monster on a chain wallet from matches fashion. Is it possible to purchase a thin leather strap for this bag in one of the corresponding colors to match the bag? Thanks so much!

Here is the item:
    http://www.matchesfashion.com/products/Fendi-Bag-Bugs-leather-fold-over-shoulder-bag--1030796

3. This is odd, maybe if you mentioned the boutique that you got it from that Matches Fashion got it from? Dont they source from the boutiques? I brought a bug from them and it came via another Italian boutique.

palmbeachpink likes this.
  4. They didn't say this to me in their Milan store. But maybe it's different if you buy direct from them. I don't think it's a warranty exactly but they should fix or work with you. I've always purchased from the actual store because I've always been nervous about this. I plan to customise a bag by them in the future too. I want a cute mini peekaboo or lei. I love their selleria line. Anyway I would just take it directly to a boutique and see what they have to say about it.

palmbeachpink likes this.
  5. are you close to a Fendi boutique or Dept Store w/F? My bag did not come with a box (apparently one must request?!?) and I called one F + they said only peekaboo's have a box + nothing else! Right after, I called another F and they said come in, no problem, all bags should come with a box! prob best to go to store w/bag and if they even ask, say it was a gift - I mean it was a gift to yourself!

is matches really not authorized? huh? how could they have current season items if they were not?