fendi newbie needs help.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi chicas!

i have been wanting a black everyday bag for a while and i was thinking i should get the spy black leather. i tried it on twice but something about it doesn't grab me. today at bloomies, i tried on the turtle shell zuccha (sp?) and the cognac. OMG that cognac is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! i was going to get the cognac but there was damage on the bag so i couldn't get it. the SA brought other cagnacs but it wasn't as vibrant as the damaged one (the damage was a little scratch on the side). it was dull and the color wasn't as striking.
    i think i will find another cognac but i was wondering if you gals could also help me decide what color i should get.

omg.. i saw the white mink spy too. the SA told me that only one has been sold at the BH store by a guy who bought it for his boyfriend. interesting huh?:hysteric: i can't believe a guy is the first owner of the mink bag.

2. the cognac ... its STUNNING ... i have a black leather spy but im thinking about adding a cognac one to my collection

3. The Cognac and Choco. are really lovely. Hate fur bags or anything fur come to that.

4. I love my cognac. Choco was too dark for me.

5. I just got the Choco. from Estile on here and its one of my best, the leather is just full of bubbles and sooooooooooooooo soft. Really beautiful