Fendi nano baguette large Fendi logo

I can fit my keys in mine. However, I keep my car key separate from the key to our condo because I am always valet parking. I lie the key on the side and place the door key on its side with an LV Key Ring. I use the nano baguette as a pouch in my medium baguette and sometimes hooked on my Peekaboo. It just depends on my mood.

Hey @Bumbles ! Did u end up getting your nano baguette? Heard there’ll be a price increase on 24/10 and I’ve Bering eying the purple sequins nano baguette. Should I or should I not
Hey @Logic! No not yet. Haven’t found a colour that makes my heart sing yet. Am hoping a pink will come out in leather with the large fendi logo. :giggle::graucho: Unfortunately I won’t make the price increase though. I heard abt it too! If you love the purple sequins I reckon you should go for it. It’s only going to get dearer right? But if it’s not the colour you love then I wouldn’t get it because you will regret it. Good luck!

Did you end up getting one Bumbles? I've been eyeing the purple one ...
Hey all and Bumbles! Fancy seeing you on the Fendi thread! I actually just ordered my first Fendi- a nano baguette bag charm in the fabric design. Think it will be super versatile! And tiny, as we loooove tiny!! Will share when I get it!!