Fendi nano baguette large Fendi logo

Did u end up getting any of these @Bumbles ?
There’s so many new nano items out!!
No not yet :lol: and you hit the nail on the head. So many new nanos coming out and so many pretty colours especially with the new collection. Lots of pretty pastels and pinks and blues like LV. I like the shape of the nano first because it’s so cute, but then it fits nothing much hehe but the baguette and the peekaboo are such classic styles too! So confused with so much choice so haven’t made a decision yet. And the LV wapity coming soon too!! My more wallet! How abt you? You eyeing anything to add to your collection? The chanel Heart bag or another fendi nano?

Omg the nano fendigraphy I’m in love :love:
I’m eying the nano fendi first in mink but it’s sold out online and I don’t want to go in store in case they have it and I can’t resist. It’s actually not practical at all cos can’t fit cards
I’ve expressed interest in the Chanel heart bag (clutch size not full bag) in black, it’s sooo expensive and soooo hard to get so I’m fine if I don’t get it. U still after any Chanel?
Then there’s the LV micro Métis!
We’re doomed...I might give up the wapity

I’m really loving the Fendi nano bag charms, I think I’m going to buy the nano peekaboo over the nano baguette simply because it’s a bit bigger and the chain is adjustable, and any extra room is very much needed and appreciated when it comes to nano bags. I wish there were more YT reviews on the nano peekaboo.

Omg the nano fendigraphy I’m in love :love:
I’m eying the nano fendi first in mink but it’s sold out online and I don’t want to go in store in case they have it and I can’t resist. It’s actually not practical at all cos can’t fit cards
I’ve expressed interest in the Chanel heart bag (clutch size not full bag) in black, it’s sooo expensive and soooo hard to get so I’m fine if I don’t get it. U still after any Chanel?
Then there’s the LV micro Métis!
We’re doomed...I might give up the wapity
Ooh the Chanel heart is soo cute and so pricey hehe I so wish I was able to get the black card going flap like you last year but missed that completely. I hate the chasing game with Chanel and every time I go instore they have nothing. Which is so depressing and the price has gone up heaps as well. I think over $3k for a mini now!! :crybaby: Don’t forget to share some pics if you can get the heart one. As for fendi first that’s so cute too! I still haven’t decided on what to get first. Nano baguette or peekaboo. But I think peekaboo is so cute. The Métis I will pass, and wapity not sure. How come no wapity for you? Don’t know what to do with it? Yea we’re definitely doomed. These micro/nano bags are my weakness too!:lol:

My SA sent me these two pictures today, she’s holding both of these for me until Sunday! Which one to choose? It’s so hard. I’ve already ordered the purple sequin baguette in the normal size which will arrive in September, do I also need a nano sequin baguette? Or should I go for the nano peekaboo ?

View attachment 5356639

View attachment 5356640
Sorry for the delayed reply. I’m only seeing this now and definitely get the nano peekaboo since your getting the full size baguette! But,…… since it’s been 2 weeks, what did you get? :graucho: Am excited to see

Reactions: mycorreia
Sorry for the delayed reply. I’m only seeing this now and definitely get the nano peekaboo since your getting the full size baguette! But,…… since it’s been 2 weeks, what did you get? :graucho: Am excited to see
I didn’t get either of them because the nano peekaboo had a few scratches on the leather and it was the last one they had at the time. I’m glad I didn’t buy them because Fendi have released Peekaboo ISeeU in petite, omg so adorable and a much more practical size and comes with a crossbody strap too. I’m just waiting for Fendi to release some with gold hardware as the first launch are all with silver hardware which I’m not a fan of. But they’re so beautiful. I really like it in blue

785446A3-7187-4350-AE38-C353DA19D181.jpeg

1DB797C3-AB3E-4A15-963C-D7C3ED623E58.jpeg

4A0BB4B7-FAC1-450F-A0B5-C46CC9FF11BC.jpeg

I didn’t get either of them because the nano peekaboo had a few scratches on the leather and it was the last one they had at the time. I’m glad I didn’t buy them because Fendi have released Peekaboo ISeeU in petite, omg so adorable and a much more practical size and comes with a crossbody strap too. I’m just waiting for Fendi to release some with gold hardware as the first launch are all with silver hardware which I’m not a fan of. But they’re so beautiful. I really like it in blue

View attachment 5365994

View attachment 5365995

View attachment 5366001
I love this for a mini lady Dior alternative!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Ohh those nanos are so cute! I’m thinking about a nano baguette. What do you do with your phone if you go out with a nano? Put it in your jeans? Jacket?
I know right! :hbeat: Especially the nano baguette mint green :loveeyes: That colour is gorgeous. I’m thinking of getting one too. They are so cute and the detail is amazing. What colour are you eyeing? I think with your phone you will either end up holding it or else putting it in pants or jacket pocket. I have the mini boite chapeau and I put my phone in my pants or jacket. Or hold it!

Reactions: south-of-france