Fendi nano baguette large Fendi logo

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello Fendi friends. Just wanted to ask if anyone has this nano baguette and how you’re finding it? I’m thinking of getting this one or the normal FF print one. Or maybe the wallet on chain option (see pic below). Just after a quick mini or tiny bag for errands. Any help would be great. Thanks DFA4B0FA-7C50-4B75-BE5B-51AFA1AA0531.jpeg4E1BC8C9-D16B-4FD9-BE9C-37BD30B43410.jpeg

Reactions: iferodi
Hello Fendi friends. Just wanted to ask if anyone has this nano baguette and how you’re finding it? I’m thinking of getting this one or the normal FF print one. Or maybe the wallet on chain option (see pic below). Just after a quick mini or tiny bag for errands. Any help would be great. Thanks View attachment 5233404View attachment 5233405
I don't have it... Yet! I was at the boutique yesterday and I fell in loveeee with them. I will probably get a nano baguette and a nano first next time. The baguette will probably be more practical though because it was the perfect size for like 3 credit cards and a chapstick or lipstick. It wouldn't fit car keys but I have a car app on my phone so it's not a problem for me personally. Not sure for others with car keys

I have a Nano Baguette! It's super cute but tiny. I put bandaids in the card slot and 6 cards in the open compartment. I can fit a chapstick, but just a small standard size. It can't fix 6 cards + Dior Lip Balm (aka anything with bulky packaging). You can attach a keyring to the clip on the back of the baguette for keys! The ring is a little too thick to feed keys through like you would with a LV/Gucci Key Pouch.

I will say I think the chain is on the shorter side. I'm 4'11 and it sits right around my natural waist. Great for me, but not great if you're a lot taller :lol:

Reactions: iferodi and Bumbles
I have a Nano Baguette! It's super cute but tiny. I put bandaids in the card slot and 6 cards in the open compartment. I can fit a chapstick, but just a small standard size. It can't fix 6 cards + Dior Lip Balm (aka anything with bulky packaging). You can attach a keyring to the clip on the back of the baguette for keys! The ring is a little too thick to feed keys through like you would with a LV/Gucci Key Pouch.

I will say I think the chain is on the shorter side. I'm 4'11 and it sits right around my natural waist. Great for me, but not great if you're a lot taller :lol:
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Thanks my lovely aussie friend! How have you been? I still haven’t found the perfect nano baguette so still in the hunt and search. The large plaque one looks so trendy and chic but the price is a killer hehehe have you bought anything good lately?
I have 2 nano baguettes and i absolutely love them .. they are great for guick grab and go .. fits. Cards, some cash, lipstick or lipbalm .. keys (if you use orbit key)

latest models have adjustable strap and is super useful

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Thanks my lovely aussie friend! How have you been? I still haven’t found the perfect nano baguette so still in the hunt and search. The large plaque one looks so trendy and chic but the price is a killer hehehe have you bought anything good lately?
Hello @Bumbles i am very well Thanks hope youare well too ❤️
i agree the latest releases of nano baguettes are super trendy .. am not getting the big logo plaque too !
I got mine at a good discount ! Price sure is steep .. hope you are able to buy one you like with a discount ❤️

Did you end up getting one Bumbles? I've been eyeing the purple one ...
Sorry, just saw your message. No, not yet. Haven’t been in store for a while, but the last time I was there the mon tresor shearling and the mini sunshine tote caught my eye! Haven’t bought a nano baguette yet. How abt you?

Hello @Bumbles ! Saw your msg but have been on the run and now came across your questions here. I haven’t used the nano peekaboo charm yet as have other new bags and less outings :biggrin:

From experience when I checked out the baguette and peekaboo, both were obviously so cute but the peekaboo style was a little different with top handle to the rectangle shape like any other cardholders. However the down side is the handle gets in the way of trying to slot the card bundles in, takes time to be gentle and have to open the side buttons so the mouth is larger. The baguette was so simple!

Fendi first cute but not practical in any way as u said can’t fit cards.

I don’t have many nano bags use to have an LV essential trunk it was heavy and hard. You should also consider the Chanel ones.:graucho:

Hello @Bumbles ! Saw your msg but have been on the run and now came across your questions here. I haven’t used the nano peekaboo charm yet as have other new bags and less outings :biggrin:

From experience when I checked out the baguette and peekaboo, both were obviously so cute but the peekaboo style was a little different with top handle to the rectangle shape like any other cardholders. However the down side is the handle gets in the way of trying to slot the card bundles in, takes time to be gentle and have to open the side buttons so the mouth is larger. The baguette was so simple!

Fendi first cute but not practical in any way as u said can’t fit cards.

I don’t have many nano bags use to have an LV essential trunk it was heavy and hard. You should also consider the Chanel ones.:graucho:
Thanks logic! Yes I would love a Chanel one but it’s so hard to get one. It’s like liquid gold and 10 times worst than getting an LV hahaha the chasing is crazy and I can never get my hands on one. your chanel mini top flap is gorgeous and the price increase is ridiculous too :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Logic
Thanks logic! Yes I would love a Chanel one but it’s so hard to get one. It’s like liquid gold and 10 times worst than getting an LV hahaha the chasing is crazy and I can never get my hands on one. your chanel mini top flap is gorgeous and the price increase is ridiculous too :lol:
I must clarify when I said the baguette is so simple meaning the ease of putting the cards in and out. From your pics I would choose the first one! They’re hot items! Should get it before it sells out

Reactions: Bumbles