Fendi monster or Fendi Jungle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Fendi lovers,
    Fendi comes out new design call Jungle. What do think these designs compAre to monster? #fendimonster or # fendijungle

2. I tried on jungle just ytd and compared to monsters. I still prefer monsters bug though. Cos the jungle seems a little too big and it keeps flipping to the side cos of the mohawk. And is really loud. If you like loud is good for you. But i tried on the mini one marshmellow and i love the size though. The crystal eyes are very nice. While monsters do not have such crystal eyes

3. :useless:

4. Monster my pick

5. I've uploaded a couple of pictures of my jungle. I agree with another poster that it is a little hard to control as she rolls around everywhere .. But she's just so cute! I've placed an order for the cassis monster .. Which I cannot wait to arrive. I hope he will be a little easier to use hehe

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461553902.390593.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461554081.165834.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461554119.887465.jpg

6. Great pics! Love it

7. Finally i got 2 pictures between monster and jungle 1466792014440.jpg

8. 1466792388232.jpg Fendi 2 jours jungle and monster

9. Great pics, natalia0128! I vote for monster! :amuse:

10. Monster!

11. Monster! But then I'm probably getting one myself!

12. I love the monster tote! I've had mine for a while now but I still anticipate pulling it out and look forward to wearing it out:smile:

13. :faint::faint::faint::faint:

I love the variety of bags and your color choice combo.......just so fun!!

14. image.jpeg Fendi Monster for sure. It was charming enough that I had to get a hold of one even for a man like myself. Haha Yas!

crisbac and natalia0128 like this.
  15. It's so cute! :loveeyes: Thanks for sharing, Kristoffer!