Fendi Monster Low Sneakers Impossible to put on?

hennifer

O.G.
Dec 7, 2010
Hello everyone. Just bought these new Fendi Lows from Neimans. I am a size 10US and the opening is impossible to get my ankle in the sneaker.

I have to remove the stationary laces but the whole look I feel is compromised by just using the supplied regular laces. I love the stretchy laces.

I reached out to a boutique here in NY and also fendi but no one can help. I just need some wider laces at the top. I feel like no one can wear these without removing the laces. Anyone have any experience? Thanks so much.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Fendi-M...utm_source=NMCS__GooglePLA&utm_campaign=Fendi

Hello everyone. Just bought these new Fendi Lows from Neimans. I am a size 10US and the opening is impossible to get my ankle in the sneaker.

I have to remove the stationary laces but the whole look I feel is compromised by just using the supplied regular laces. I love the stretchy laces.

I reached out to a boutique here in NY and also fendi but no one can help. I just need some wider laces at the top. I feel like no one can wear these without removing the laces. Anyone have any experience? Thanks so much.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Fendi-M...utm_source=NMCS__GooglePLA&utm_campaign=Fendi
By stationary laces, do you mean that the ones that came with the shoes (the black and white ones) don't offer any end laces to tie up?

To get into a shoe, usually the top two to three rows of laces can be loosened and accommodate the foot, and then tightened again.

Do you mind taking a picture of the laces from beneath the tongue to see what these stationary laces are?

Hi they are attached at the end with metal pieces. They have little movement.

It's not a lace with any adjustment to tighten.

It's very frustrating. I will put a picture of it later.

Hi they are attached at the end with metal pieces. They have little movement.

It's not a lace with any adjustment to tighten.

It's very frustrating. I will put a picture of it later.
Oh. I can picture it.

Have you tried using a shoe horn to put the shoe on? It often helps a bit.

Yes but no way I can get in the opening.
If you replace them with regular laces, you can repeat the same effect by using two shoelaces in each shoe. For the first three holes, use white shoelaces and tie off the ends so they don't move. Then cut the excess. For the last three holes, use a normal black shoelace, and you can adjust them anyway you like. Just tuck the excess into the shoe.

Or if that's too much trouble, then you can return them if you're still within the return period.