Fendi monster Cabas Reveal!

tryme_clement

Jan 21, 2014
I bought this bag two months ago but it's just sitting in my my closet, so I've decided to wear it today! I think it's pretty cool and I got some stares when I walked down the street 😂

Have a nice day!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398856248.650688.jpg

Nice!

I saw the blue one in the store a couple of weeks ago and thought the design was really cool, not sure what'd I would use it for though....I'm not a fan of grocery shopping :nogood:

Enjoy though!

Thanks guys!!! 😘

Also, I'm not exactly sure what does it mean by "shopping tote" or "grocery bag" etc... I think this is a cool bag (not mainstream at all too). Again, it depends on the way you carry this bag and yourself. If you dress properly it definitely looks like a special accessory but if your look of the day is -housewife- then any bag will look like a grocery tote for you.

😄

Thanks guys!!! [emoji8]

Also, I'm not exactly sure what does it mean by "shopping tote" or "grocery bag" etc... I think this is a cool bag (not mainstream at all too). Again, it depends on the way you carry this bag and yourself. If you dress properly it definitely looks like a special accessory but if your look of the day is -housewife- then any bag will look like a grocery tote for you.

[emoji1]

I totally agree with you.