Fendi & Moncler Spy Barneys.com $1495

finally decided to toss $1k and headed out to Chicago Barneys during lunch in a 7 degree weather....
I am really disappointed when I see the bag, (I didnt expect much cuz I understand is nylon, etc), but it looks so short, not like 10 inch tall as described, and it can't fit on my shoulder......
walked out empty handed and grief..........

finally decided to toss $1k and headed out to Chicago Barneys during lunch in a 7 degree weather....
I am really disappointed when I see the bag, (I didnt expect much cuz I understand is nylon, etc), but it looks so short, not like 10 inch tall as described, and it can't fit on my shoulder......
walked out empty handed and grief..........

Dang, what a bummer! Sorry you were disappointed - I hate when that happens, it's such a let down. :sad:

Get the black one....just got this pix from MUA....it looks pretty cute... :smile:
what do u guys think?

furry_5.jpg

So hk318 -- it looks nothing like this photo?

Thanks for braving the 7 degree weather! It's too bad it's not the same size as the other Spy bags.
I guess we'll just have to find something else to spend $1000 on .... (like that would be hard!) LOL! :search:

I just ordered the moncler spy for 499.00 at barney's. I couldnt pass up the price. I have not seen it in person, but when I spoke to the sa, he described it as the material of a prada bag. That kind of sold me on it, I figured it was worth a shot! I would have regret not trying it for 500! I will post pictures as soon as I get it!

OMG! Getting the Black ONE!
Me too!

I want to tell everyone how sweet and thoughtful pursesuader is. I think a bajillion years ago I mentioned that I'd jump on one of these moclers if it were in the $5-600 range. Some of you may recall that I liked these bags from the beginning, just thought they were outrageously overpriced for what they were.

Remembering that I'd made that statement, pursesuader alerted me to the price drop, and now a black one is on its way to me!:wlae:

Thank you pursesuader!:love: