Fendi & Moncler Spy Bag...did you see them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Barneys today and I saw the some coloful (I saw green, red & black) and shinny spies that were quilted nylon filled with down (SA told me it's water resistant). It's a limited editon and only in Barney's. $2,100. (I thought it could be cheaper, but not.)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. yes, i've seen them online and thought that was crazy expensive for nylon and down...

3. yes, too expensive and I wonder if the feather will come out from nylon because normally down jacket has that problem.

4. I saw them IRL and did not like them. I prefer the leather Spys.

5. I saw them at barneys too. I think the red one is kind of cute, but not the other colors and definitely not the shiny one. And I won't pay 2K for it.

6. Do not like them at all - one little catch and their will be feathers everywhere.

:true:

7. For the money I wouldn't pay for a bag that looks like my snow jacket. I love Fendi spy bags, but I can't get with this bag.

8. waaaaaaaay too much for the garbage spy :wtf:

9. I saw this bag at Paris boutique.. its like a puff jacket.. not nice at allll..

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    I didn't even think about that! LOL!

11. Come on now Fendi.