Fendi mon tresor owners!!

I ADORE this bag ALOT. I am typically a Louis girl and I never even knew this bag existed. My boyfriend randomly brought it back for me from a business trip. This bag has become my most carried bag! Over my LV speedy, LV Coussin, LV NeoNoe, and all my other bags. I think this bag is so perfect if you don’t carry tons of stuff. It fits a decent amount of stuff - iPhone pro max, wallet, small cosmetics case, a small key ring, and a mask.

I find myself reaching for this bag almost every day. It’s easy to dress up and also looks super cute with sweats.

here’s me with the bag shopping last weekend!
View attachment 5290707

It looks great on you! When worn crossbody, it doesn't drop as low as I thought it would. Thank you so much for your picture and sharing your experience with the mon tresor. I think I'll take a chance with Fendi. Now I need to decide on a color! I'm really looking for a tan/camel bag. That color is missing from my collection. Does the monogram go well with outfits too?

I have the mini in white and I love it. I bought it last year and even though it wasn’t actually in the collection anymore my amazing SA was able to have it brought in from Paris(I think). Whenever people see my collection that is always one of their favorites. I will say that I am 5’1” and so the strap is a bit long but I usually wear it top handle anyways. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 0765F0E1-1589-4245-91F3-21A9D67C7D11.jpeg
    0765F0E1-1589-4245-91F3-21A9D67C7D11.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 46
  • 357B2672-DC21-4062-9165-79DD7FCD4CD1.jpeg
    357B2672-DC21-4062-9165-79DD7FCD4CD1.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 46
The mon tresor I ordered from 24s arrived early! It was waiting for me when I got home from work :smile:

20220120_192539.jpg

The color is listed as "brown", but it's more like a cool toned greige irl. I opted for a neutral color as I'm not too keen on loud monograms. I adore the size! It's adorable and it doesn't drop too low when I wore it. This is my first Fendi bag and I love the way the leather looks and feels. The tassels are a bit stiff now, but I assume they'll soften over time.

20220120_193111.jpg

Thank you @CAcker01! Your advice and mod shots helped me make this wonderful decision.

The mon tresor I ordered from 24s arrived early! It was waiting for me when I got home from work :smile:

View attachment 5303399

The color is listed as "brown", but it's more like a cool toned greige irl. I opted for a neutral color as I'm not too keen on loud monograms. I adore the size! It's adorable and it doesn't drop too low when I wore it. This is my first Fendi bag and I love the way the leather looks and feels. The tassels are a bit stiff now, but I assume they'll soften over time.

View attachment 5303400

Thank you @CAcker01! Your advice and mod shots helped me make this wonderful decision.
Great choice and colour! I’m sure you will love it! I’m still eyeing this bag but in the shearling for winter. Congrats on your little cutie! :drinks: :hbeat:

I have the mini in white and I love it. I bought it last year and even though it wasn’t actually in the collection anymore my amazing SA was able to have it brought in from Paris(I think). Whenever people see my collection that is always one of their favorites. I will say that I am 5’1” and so the strap is a bit long but I usually wear it top handle anyways. Here are some pics.
I love the white Mon Tresor! Do you find it hard to keep clean? Is it prone to color transfer? I see that it’s with the pebbled texture, which would probably help.

I love the white Mon Tresor! Do you find it hard to keep clean? Is it prone to color transfer? I see that it’s with the pebbled texture, which would probably help.
Mine is still perfectly white to be honest! I find that dirt easily wipes off etc. I will say that I don’t wear it crossbody with jeans or something, I usually carry my bags in my hand. But for a white bag it has felt very low maintenance to me :smile:.

Reactions: Latte_Queen
Mine is still perfectly white to be honest! I find that dirt easily wipes off etc. I will say that I don’t wear it crossbody with jeans or something, I usually carry my bags in my hand. But for a white bag it has felt very low maintenance to me :smile:.
That’s good to know, as I was able to possibly get the last one world wide! It’s on its way to me now, from Italy!

That’s good to know, as I was able to possibly get the last one world wide! It’s on its way to me now, from Italy!
Oh my god!!! Congratulations. You will LOVE it. It’s funny because on the luxury scale it is one of the ‘cheaper’ bags but it is also one of the nicest, everybody that has seen it loves it. Also, right in time for summer ✨✨.

I ADORE this bag ALOT. I am typically a Louis girl and I never even knew this bag existed. My boyfriend randomly brought it back for me from a business trip. This bag has become my most carried bag! Over my LV speedy, LV Coussin, LV NeoNoe, and all my other bags. I think this bag is so perfect if you don’t carry tons of stuff. It fits a decent amount of stuff - iPhone pro max, wallet, small cosmetics case, a small key ring, and a mask.

I find myself reaching for this bag almost every day. It’s easy to dress up and also looks super cute with sweats.

here’s me with the bag shopping last weekend!
View attachment 5290707

Hi, the bag looks great! I'm deciding between the brown version that you have or a plain leather one. I was just wondering whether you can close the bag properly using the drawstring? I've seen comments that it is too stiff therefore you can't close it properly? Also as the leather is quite stiff have you noticed any wear and tear such as cracking of the leather?

Hi, the bag looks great! I'm deciding between the brown version that you have or a plain leather one. I was just wondering whether you can close the bag properly using the drawstring? I've seen comments that it is too stiff therefore you can't close it properly? Also as the leather is quite stiff have you noticed any wear and tear such as cracking of the leather?
I have both! Love them. I purchased the leather monogram tan bag when it was first released, then this spring I bought the white leather one. The plain leather ones are a little softer, but both are great!

I have both! Love them. I purchased the leather monogram tan bag when it was first released, then this spring I bought the white leather one. The plain leather ones are a little softer, but both are great!
Thanks for the feedback! So you can close the monogram one up properly? If that is the case I think I will go with that one! If you have any pics of it closed please share. This is the first Fendi that I have considered! Thanks again

It looks great on you! When worn crossbody, it doesn't drop as low as I thought it would. Thank you so much for your picture and sharing your experience with the mon tresor. I think I'll take a chance with Fendi. Now I need to decide on a color! I'm really looking for a tan/camel bag. That color is missing from my collection. Does the monogram go well with outfits too?

wow i feel SO bad i just now saw this!!! but i see you got the bag and it's SOOOOOOOO cute!! the monogram is so easy to style!!

View attachment 5303399

View attachment 5303400

aahhhhh i am so happy i could be a good (bad?) influence! I adore the one you chose!!

hi!! happy wednesday! the bag does close pretty tightly. it does not close COMPLETELY but it closes enough that you can't snake more than a finger or two into the opening. the bag is still but it softens over time. i use mine A LOT and i have not seen any cracking! i am happy to take a photo of my bag cinched up when i get home!

Reactions: soniaB82