Fendi mini spy durability?

woody

Jan 10, 2009
I am totally in love with the Fendi mini spies but I have been a little bit put off by threads saying they are wearing through on the base.

Also, I was about to purchase one from a store (remain unnamed) who decided they didn't want to sell it to me because they only had a bag that had been on the floor and she didn't think it was like new - just from store handling?

What are people's experience with the mini spy? Is it a durable everyday bag or better for special occassions/going out?:confused1:

I have never had any problems with any of my spys wearing out. I am always surprised when others come on here and show their bags with holes in them from wear. I don't know if it's just luck of the draw; I'm not especially gentle on my bags.

Thank you for your comments. I can see from other posts that you two are very experienced and knowledgeable. I am much reassured by your comments and plan to proceed with a purchase. I am just running a poll on old vs new mini spy and then I will make up my mind.
Thanks again
Melissa

Last edited: