Fendi mini spy durability?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am totally in love with the Fendi mini spies but I have been a little bit put off by threads saying they are wearing through on the base.

Also, I was about to purchase one from a store (remain unnamed) who decided they didn't want to sell it to me because they only had a bag that had been on the floor and she didn't think it was like new - just from store handling?

What are people's experience with the mini spy? Is it a durable everyday bag or better for special occassions/going out?:confused1:

2. I have never had any problems with any of my spys wearing out. I am always surprised when others come on here and show their bags with holes in them from wear. I don't know if it's just luck of the draw; I'm not especially gentle on my bags.

3. Agree, I have never had any problems. It's a very durable bag.

4. #4 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
    Thank you for your comments. I can see from other posts that you two are very experienced and knowledgeable. I am much reassured by your comments and plan to proceed with a purchase. I am just running a poll on old vs new mini spy and then I will make up my mind.
    Thanks again
    Melissa