Fendi Metallic Bag de Jour

I personally think that this color is really pretty. You see a lot of metallic gold and silver, but not so much copper (at least I don't). I like the shape of the de jour as well, so IMO, for the price, its a keeper. Maybe wait until you get it and then see what you think?

I got the Fendi bag but...the dust bag doesn't have Fendi logo? and plastic bag on the handle is cheap looking, and the leather is not soft? For whoever has this bag, it is normal? or sound strange for the bag???Thank.

Since you bought it from NM, sometimes they send a generic dustbag, instead of the brand name one. Also, all of the fendis that I have bought online (Saks, NM, etc.), the handles are wrapped in plastic. I don't remember if the leather on this bag was soft or not.

Since you bought it from NM, sometimes they send a generic dustbag, instead of the brand name one. Also, all of the fendis that I have bought online (Saks, NM, etc.), the handles are wrapped in plastic. I don't remember if the leather on this bag was soft or not.

Why they keep the original dust bag? I want my bag with original dust bag. My juicy bag came eith the generic bag but I love the pink duct bag juicy has:crybaby:Since I love the bag, I will just keep it.