Fendi "Magic" bag

I LOVE this bag!! I have another Fendi on the way (zucca) and oooh, now I might exchange it. I like how this one has a little more structure.

How does it open/close?

^Interior is lined in the linen material that has widely spaced FENDIs stitched into it vertically. One flat zippered pocket.

Do all the the sizes and colors have the zippered compartment? I thought there were small ones with just a slide pocket (not sure of the technical name)? Does anyone have one like that?

I was wondering, if a Fendi Magic Bag has a hologram tag inside, does this authenticate the item?

Yes & no...It has a hologram tag, but that alone does not make the Bag authentic. Many fakes have hologram tag, especially those that do not have a stitched number/letter code beneath the hologram, or those that have an incorrect code.

Which codes are correct? I received a Fendi Magic Bag for a gift and I want to make sure it's authentic.

I would recommend you photograph the leather strip serial number tag & hologram tag clearly, interior fabric & interior look, front, back and bottom photos, leather close up if at all possible and submit to the -- Authenticate this Fendi-- thread. You can use photobucket.com or other photo hosting site to show TPFers the pictures.

I LOVE this bag!! I have another Fendi on the way (zucca) and oooh, now I might exchange it. I like how this one has a little more structure.

How does it open/close?

Big bummer, everyone...I returned the zucca hobo and wanted to exchange for the zucca Magic bag. BG is out of them in zucca and currently only has:

or

or

Dang I really wanted the zucca, but I could possibly try the brown distressed one (middle pic) :drool: . Not sure if I want to plunk down $1300 for it though...:shrugs:

Any other suggestions on where to find it in zucca? Can't find it on NM or Saks.com.

TIA! :heart:

You can go into Neiman Marcus and order it from a Fendi catalog and have it shipped directly to you in the zucca print. I ordered the magic bag in the zucca from the catalog myself. I live in Atlanta and they don't carry Fendi at NM in-store so you buy from a catalog. I'm not sure if they have a catalog where you live but its worth a try. And on the plus side shipping is free if you can wait ten business days. Hope that helps.