Fendi Made to Order Experience?

JolieS

Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone. I didnt know this was a thing until i received a promotional email for made to order in NY. For those who have intel, is exotic leather (croc) an option for the body of the bag? Is peekaboo petite included in the bags that can be customized? Does anyone know the price range and do they charge more for made to order vs those bought in store?

i have a mini peekaboo in beige calfskin and i think adding an exotic leather peekaboo petite will be a nice addition. The petite version is svelte and feminine and can be worn crossbody. I think it will be an amazing piece.
I suggest you check out this video by Dayle’s Addiction to see a recent review of the MTO process. Enjoy your experience!

missie1

O.G.
May 1, 2010
Hello everyone. I didnt know this was a thing until i received a promotional email for made to order in NY. For those who have intel, is exotic leather (croc) an option for the body of the bag? Is peekaboo petite included in the bags that can be customized? Does anyone know the price range and do they charge more for made to order vs those bought in store?

i have a mini peekaboo in beige calfskin and i think adding an exotic leather peekaboo petite will be a nice addition. The petite version is svelte and feminine and can be worn crossbody. I think it will be an amazing piece.
Croc is definitely option for MTO. I saw croc petite I’m Miami 2 week’s ago