Fendi Made to Order Experience?

This was my made to order that took 6 months . I kind of regretted not going for the special coloured ones for the gold hardware portions ! Wanted the tortoise shell bar in the centre but it got too complicated :sad: so mine looks similar to the red selleria peekaboo available in stores that comes with silver hardware ..
The interiors were however done in a different colour for each side , but I doubt the smaller peekaboos will slouch like the bigger sizes so it might not be obvious .
image.jpg image.jpg
During the customisation process ,they would do up a picture of your selected finishes and touches you would like and put it in a folder for you. You would have to pay 50% as a deposit , and the remainder when it’s completed upon collection.

For the customisation, it was exotic leather options only for the x-lite and selleria for the small and medium peekaboo ! They do offer a myriad of selections for the centre bar and you get to put your name on the Fendi plate located in the interior bag . The dust bag also has your name on the Fendi tag :smile:

This was my made to order that took 6 months . I kind of regretted not going for the special coloured ones for the gold hardware portions ! Wanted the tortoise shell bar in the centre but it got too complicated :sad: so mine looks similar to the red selleria peekaboo available in stores that comes with silver hardware ..
The interiors were however done in a different colour for each side , but I doubt the smaller peekaboos will slouch like the bigger sizes so it might not be obvious .
View attachment 4732638 View attachment 4732639
During the customisation process ,they would do up a picture of your selected finishes and touches you would like and put it in a folder for you. You would have to pay 50% as a deposit , and the remainder when it’s completed upon collection.

For the customisation, it was exotic leather options only for the x-lite and selleria for the small and medium peekaboo ! They do offer a myriad of selections for the centre bar and you get to put your name on the Fendi plate located in the interior bag . The dust bag also has your name on the Fendi tag :smile:

Thats gorgeous

Reactions: RT1 and GirlAndBag
View attachment 4732638 View attachment 4732639

Omg this is BEAUTIFUL please don’t be disappointed who cares if there is a similar ISH red one for now, the seasons and colours will change but yours will always be ONE OF A KIND!!! And that interior is to die for!

I just got back from my appointment and I want to share some things that other people might find useful. The two materials that I was considering were the Morgan Leather (smooth leather) and the Selleria. They do not offer the lamb skin or calf skin. For the exterior I was able to choose among a huge range of GORGEOUS colors. Fendi has already predetermined the combinations of exterior and interior colors that fit best together, and each exterior color usually has 2 interior options. You will not be allowed to choose any interior color that you want and will have to choose among the predetermined selections. Each exterior color also has a predetermined hardware color. The sales reps told me that to shop Fendi does this to protect the brand of ninja, and they do not want people to choose colors that don't go well together. I found the most gorgeous combination: Selleria leather in a dark blue color called peacock with a rich burgundy interior, and this came with silver hardware. The sales reps told me that I wouldn't receive the bag until September because they take the whole month of August off in Italy (so lucky!). The total price came to $5,250.00 for the medium size which unfortunately was out of my price range. I love the bag and maybe I will be back for it someday when I can afford it.

That combination sounds divine!!! I hope you are able to get it someday! I'd love to see how it turns out!

I know this is old but do they offer exotic leather on peekaboo mini?
If I recall correctly, the exotic leather was only applicable for the essentially at the made to order event. Things might however have changed recently as I went for the event in 2018,19. As for exotic leather range instore, alike JolieS, I have seen them previously on the mini peekaboo for some collections..

Reactions: labellavita27
Hello everyone. I didnt know this was a thing until i received a promotional email for made to order in NY. For those who have intel, is exotic leather (croc) an option for the body of the bag? Is peekaboo petite included in the bags that can be customized? Does anyone know the price range and do they charge more for made to order vs those bought in store?

i have a mini peekaboo in beige calfskin and i think adding an exotic leather peekaboo petite will be a nice addition. The petite version is svelte and feminine and can be worn crossbody. I think it will be an amazing piece.

Reactions: missie1
Hello everyone. I didnt know this was a thing until i received a promotional email for made to order in NY. For those who have intel, is exotic leather (croc) an option for the body of the bag? Is peekaboo petite included in the bags that can be customized? Does anyone know the price range and do they charge more for made to order vs those bought in store?

i have a mini peekaboo in beige calfskin and i think adding an exotic leather peekaboo petite will be a nice addition. The petite version is svelte and feminine and can be worn crossbody. I think it will be an amazing piece.
Hello @htxgirl

I think the petite piece you described will be lovely ! The only thing I could help address would be that the MTO cost quite a bit more in comparison to the ready in store stock unless they made some revisions. >.<