Fendi "Limited Engagement" at Tanger Outlet Riverhead, NY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This happens to be an extension of the sale that took place at the Pavillion. I believe the prices may be a tid bit cheaper than the prices at the Pavillion.

2. I was there a couple of days ago. They did not have too much. Some dr b bags in a variety of colors. All around 60% off they had the navy boston shape with red trim for $250. They also had a large tote with fendi all over for around 470. Some ready to wear sunglasses and watches. They had a gold leather spy and some embelished spys leather was around 60% off and the embelished were 75% off (I think). I hope thid helps

3. I was there a couple of days ago. They did not have too much. Some dr b bags in a variety of colors. All around 60% off they had the navy boston shape with red trim for $250. They also had a large tote with fendi all over for around 470. Some ready to wear sunglasses and watches. They had a gold leather spy and some embelished spys leather was around 60% off and the embelished were 75% off (I think). I hope thid helps. By the way I think it only open until july 7

4. Hello,

Do they have a phone number to do phone order?

Thank you.

5. The information is on the flyer but they don't do phone orders you have to go in person.

6. I just called them, they don't do phone charge. How sad.

7. I was there today and it was complete deja vu! All the leftovers from the sample sale were there and the prices were only about 5% less. Next stop, TJ Maxx Runway...

8. I got pics from one of the girls works there. They have a blue exotic Spy that I was dreaming to have, and the price is so, so, good. But, they don't do send charge. I am deeply sadden.

9. Does anyone have email addresses for the Fendi Outlet(s)?

10. How limited is "limited"? The ad says until july 12, but the store is still there. Are they going permanent?

11. Are they? Do they do charnge sent?

12. I was just at the outlets a few days ago- how could I have missed this?????