Fendi Jewelry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. I like the crystal one, not the other one though... I have never owned any fendi jewellery, but do have one of their leather spy cuffs... not a bad price for the items you've listed...

3. Don't own a piece of jewerly but I see I need to and wow what a deal.

4. I liked the crystal one too, and you can't beat the price. Not that I need another piece of jewelry!

5. I don't own any; I don't really think it's my style. I tend to buy more whimsical jewelry like Alexis Bittar.

6. I think they are cute but they aren't my style either. Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know, lol. Maybe on someone young? Like I said, though, they are cute.

7. I think my problem is that sometimes my tastes are young, but then I realize that I'm not!

8. That's definatly me. To be honest, I do like the jewelry but it does seem to be "young". But young is a state of mind right?

9. Absolutely! I have thoroughly disregarded my last birthday, and i will continue to live my life to the max!