Fendi in Italy?

1. i was wondering how popular bags like the b-bag and spy were in Italy? I am going there Friday! (never been before!) and was planning on bringing my petrol spy and blk patent b-bag (among others) .. what do you all think? will i "mesh"? heeee
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2. Hi squsihy!

Where in Italy are you going? I was in Rome and Capri last week and bought my first spy in black : ) I received great response when I took it out for a stroll ;) People (women) turned their heads when I walked in the streets and when I was in the botiques and dept. stores the italian SA's where praising my bag in italian :smile: So my verdict is that the Spy is very popular in its homeland :smile:

3. oh my oh my! how wonderful!!!!! and CONGRATS on your lovely spy!!!! drool ..and thank you for the info!!!

4. Squishy, report back when you return. I'm going to Florence in 2 weeks!

5. Lucky you decophile!!!! you should take a trip to "the Mall"! They've got Gucci, FENDI, prada etc.... in this outlet which I've heardis TOTALLY AWSOME!!!! Please report back if you do take a trip to this dream place of mine ;)

6. Defintely plan to spend a good 2 - 3 days at the mall and all other outlets! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice