Fendi Honey Spy at Saks

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It appears both the Black and Honey are back on the Saks website right now. It looks really beautiful.

E0431039408336_v1_m56577569831198428.jpg
  2. OOhhh I am addicted to the Spy now..and I am thinking to get another one but can't decide what colour to get. I am thinking of white, black or gold/silver Spy. I am dreaming about it..oh dear...and I keep thinking about it.:love:
    Do you know what other Spy colors beside white for Spring and Summer (the all leather one)? I don't want to get it too soon afraid that I might miss the new colour if they were going to make them with more colours.

3. They won't ship until 4/12! That's so long to wait.

4. The black spy sounds hot! :love:

5. I am not really too found on the new honey color. I too am waiting to see the new gold :biggrin:

6. i think it's pretty and buttery.

7. the honey is gorgeous..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice