Fendi Holograms

Mustang

Wilder
Sep 30, 2008
Hi All,

I need desperate help! For the last week I have been trying to get information on this darn Fendi hologram. I have called I don't know how many stores both outlet and regular and "NO ONE" has a consistant answer (does Fendi not train their associates). The outlet in NY actually told me about this Forum to get some accurate information.

Does the hologram ever come off? Some say no way others (including the outlets) have actully told me it is just a sticker and will definately come off especially in the older bags. They told me that many come into the outlet without even having a sticker.........uggggg so how are we to tell if it is fake or not. They also mentioned there was no hologram before 2004. Is this true? or is this just another SA that does not know what they are talkking about.

Also if the bag does have a sticker is it possible that their is NOT a serial number below it? A few distributors I have been speaking to insist that the older bags definately have stickers (coming off) and some don't even have the serial number below the hologram. Now all the bags have the leather serial number (at least the ones I have seen)

I just can't stand not knowing....It is so frustrating....you think your buying authentic product then you find out it may be Fake!!!! Since the chinese are so good at making fakes maybe they should come out with their own designer product!!!!

:cursing:

Litigatrix

♥
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Hi All,

I need desperate help! For the last week I have been trying to get information on this darn Fendi hologram. I have called I don't know how many stores both outlet and regular and "NO ONE" has a consistant answer (does Fendi not train their associates). The outlet in NY actually told me about this Forum to get some accurate information.

Does the hologram ever come off? Some say no way others (including the outlets) have actully told me it is just a sticker and will definately come off especially in the older bags. They told me that many come into the outlet without even having a sticker.........uggggg so how are we to tell if it is fake or not. They also mentioned there was no hologram before 2004. Is this true? or is this just another SA that does not know what they are talkking about.

Also if the bag does have a sticker is it possible that their is NOT a serial number below it? A few distributors I have been speaking to insist that the older bags definately have stickers (coming off) and some don't even have the serial number below the hologram. Now all the bags have the leather serial number (at least the ones I have seen)

I just can't stand not knowing....It is so frustrating....you think your buying authentic product then you find out it may be Fake!!!! Since the chinese are so good at making fakes maybe they should come out with their own designer product!!!!

:cursing:

I can answer these questions for you if you put them in the "authenticate this fendi" thread. I'm not comfortable answering in a separate thread because I think it will make it easier for fakers to find it.