Fendi Hologram Steal!

1. Hi ladies!

I just snagged a hologram hobo off eBay for USD $453! :yahoo:

Does anyone know how much these originally cost retail?

It's the copper exterior with turquoise beneath. Gorgeous! Two pics attached.

Thanks in advance!!!

SMK

a3_1.JPG.jpg a9_0.JPG.jpg
  2. Hi, I was looking at that one. Do not know a lot about the bags but its truely beautiful. Congrats.....

3. Thanks, Saich!

I was amazed no one else bid on it, and that she didn't have a reserve.

Hope you have a great Sunday.

:flowers:

4. Yes I had it on my watching page for a while but I really wanted one in this colour in a spy so did not bid, but you got such a bargain with it you must post pictures when it comes. You have a nice Sunday too:balloon:

5. that's an unbelievable price! And I think those are pretty roomy. What a find! Congrats.

6. Absolute bargain! Make sure you post some pics!:yes:

7. Oooh, that's nice! Congrats and enjoy!

8. Yes, please post pics!!!! It is gorgeous!!!:P

9. See, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. I said I'd NEVER buy a bag from eBay cos a LOT of 'em are fakes, but I'll be darned if that ain't a real one that ya got there! I'm keepin' my eyes open for an...ahem, used, affordable Fendi Zucca Spy...maybe even a mini Spy.

Congrats on your bag! IT'S BEAUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!:yahoo:

10. Congrats SKelly! That is a steal! I have the hologram spy and you'll absolutely fall in love, it goes with everything!

11. Hey ladies!~

Thanks for ALL your kind words and support! I loved eBay for a long time, before the whole FAKE thing happened, and then stayed away as a result.

Then I found this bag! I'll take pics as soon as she arrives. The seller said she'd send it within a day or two.

Woo hoo!!

Have a great Sunday!

Cheers,
    Shelley

12. wow good steal. retail on this is 1300 i believe!

13. I've been watching that one. I couldn't believe no one bid on it the first time she listed it. It's such a beautiful and rare bag! I was so tempted with this one. I would have gotten it but I already have a hologram spy. I'm so glad you got it SKelly!! Congrats! :yahoo:

14. What a great deal you have gotten yourself!! Congrats.

15. Wow, what a great deal!! The bag is georgous!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice