Fendi has changed the texture of their Canvas!!

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
Hello All TPF,

I went into Fendi about two week ago and I've noticed that has been a change in the texture of their canvas items. They now have the same texture as the LV items have. I'm kind of surprised by this because usually they were a little different. Has anyone else hed notice this change, also?

thank you,

Yes some items have the same bumpy texture as the lv monogram canvas has. Instead of the smooth canvas.

I was not aware until I read your thread.

Just bought a Fendi medium roll tote, and notice that the canvas is a bit different from my Fendi boston bag n Fendi mini pochette.

Since I also do have LV bags in canvas, can't really say the 2 brands have the exact same canvas type though.

Nevertheless, both types of canvases are light and durable IMO.

Hope that helps a bit.

I was not aware until I read your thread.

Just bought a Fendi medium roll tote, and notice that the canvas is a bit different from my Fendi boston bag n Fendi mini pochette.

Since I also do have LV bags in canvas, can't really say the 2 brands have the exact same canvas type though.

Nevertheless, both types of canvases are light and durable IMO.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thank you

Fendi canvas is probably a little better quality than LV due to the fact that it's still a very small house unlike LV due to not having to mass produce items in a hurry in order to keep up with demand. I'm really funny about buying canvas items. Espically after seeing the problems that people have experienced with their LV canvas items especially the ones made in the last few years. Their canvas is thinner now.

Last edited:
Hello All TPF,

I went into Fendi about two week ago and I've noticed that has been a change in the texture of their canvas items. They now have the same texture as the LV items have. I'm kind of surprised by this because usually they were a little different. Has anyone else hed notice this change, also?

thank you,
Hi! I've just bought a Fendi roll bag and a matching zucca wallet (with the same canvas) and my SA in the Punta del Este store told me that the canvas is vinylized and she also said the material is impervious. ;)

Thank you

Fendi canvas is probably a little better quality than LV due to the fact that it's still a very small house unlike LV due to not having to mass produce items in a hurry in order to keep up with demand. I'm really funny about buying canvas items. Espically after seeing the problems that people have experienced with their LV canvas items especially the ones made in the last few years. Their canvas is thinner now.

I know this is an old post but I agree that Fendi canvas is better quality than LV canvas. I enjoy both LV and Fendi but hands down Fendi canvas handbags quality is better.